On The Bit Meeting – June 2016
The June meeting was held at Tom and Kelly Wolfe’s house on June 7, 2016 at 7:00. In attendance were Jessica, Kelly, Connie, and Stephanie. At 7:30 the meeting was called to order.
- Spur Ridge will charge us $300 for the facilities but is willing to donate that for advertising.
- Rachel will be in charge of plants again this year.
- Anna and Ginka are good to volunteer for set-up and tear-down
- The outdoor arena won’t be done, but the grass area will be ok – there are no large holes
- Kelly is willing to scribe all day since she isn’t riding. We will ask Anna if she is willing to be a backup scribe.
- We need volunteers for the gate, warm up arena, bit checker, warm up coordinator, and runners
- Ads are due to Stephanie by June 20th
- Stalls will be $30/night which includes 1 bag of shavings. Additional shavings are $5/bag.
Our next meeting is July 5th at 7:00.
Kelly moved to adjourn the meeting. Stephanie seconded. Meeting adjourned at 9:00.