On The Bit Meeting – March 2016
The March meeting was held at Tom and Kelly Wolfe’s house on March 1, 2016 at 7:00. In attendance were Jessica F., Tammy, Connie, Ginka, Jennifer, Anna, Kelly, Rachel, and Stephanie. At 8:00 the meeting was called to order.
Jessica read the February minutes. Tammy moved to accept the minutes, and Ginka seconded the motion. Motion passed. Tammy provided the Treasurer’s report. We currently have a balance of $3,633.48. We paid Stephanie $12.72 for a stock photo for use on the website and the clinic flyer.
Kristi Wysocki Clinic
- Cost of the clinic is $150/ride. At that price we break even at 16 rides. Auditors will be $35/day or $60 for both days.
- Clinic will be at Spur Ridge and there will be limited boarding for out of town participants.
- Stephanie prepared a flyer and will ask RMDS to send an email blast to promote the clinic
- Kelly offered to host a BBQ at her house Saturday night, April 30th for all participants.
- If you plan to ride, please get your check to Tammy now. They will be deposited April 15th.
- Jessica will be the chair of the show committee. If you’re interested in being on the committee, let us know.
- June 25-26 is a relatively open weekend. We decided to hold the schooling show Sunday June 26th.
- Stephanie will send date to RMDS for their calendar and get it on the website.
- Judge: There was interest in having Stephanie Soule again. Connie will check on her availability and let us know at the next meeting.
- Location: Where can we have the show? We divided up the possible locations and asked people to find out more information.
- Mears – Tammy
- Snowy Range (on Harriman) – Stephanie
- Spur Ridge – Jessica
- Hansen – Jessica
- Jane in Cheyenne – Ginka
- Cinthy’s – Kelly
Our next meeting is April 5th at 7:00.
Kelly moved to adjourn the meeting. Tammy seconded. Meeting adjourned at 9:00.